Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lorong Seratus

Lorong Seratus in SS2, same row as the Kew Brothers, came highly recommended by a colleague of my hubby's. We decided to check it out one Saturday morning for brunch. Whilst my hubby was more forgiving, I was sorely disappointed of two main things, i.e. food were ridiculously pricey for hawker items, and the portions were flabbergastedly small for the price we paid although I don't remember the exact prices now. The assam laksa and rojak buah were more than RM5 per bowl, that's for sure! The saving grace laid in the rojak buah as the prawn paste was as I have expected it to be - good, but not deserving enough for a second or third visit.



Penang cendol


Penang ABC (shaved ice with red beans, jellies, atap seeds, peanut gruelle and brown sugar)


Penang Rojak (Buah)


Penang Assam Laksa

1 comment:

Foong Yee said...

Totally agree with you the shop is overprice for hawker food.
I tried their curry noodle is cost RM 5.00 and the portion is small. I had the same thing in penang only cost me RM 3.00