Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Italiannis

Though I have dined on numerous occassions with friends and hubby, this was the first time I photographed eating at Italiannis, an Italian restaurant on the first floor of the Rainforest wing of 1Utama; one of the few outlets in the Klang Valley. The theme of green, gold and black and concept, though different was similar to its sister, TGIF which sported red, white and black.
The quality at the 1Utama outlet have been consistently good, and I am reluctant to try the one at The Curve though I have been told of the better restaurant design, hence better ambience. I am fine to settle for moderate and simple design and look, as long as the food quality is not compromised and leave me disappointed. Moreso, quality and experinence that are not worth my money.




Stuffed Mushrooms were tasty succulent appetisers of mushrooms topped with minced meat and tomato salsa with cheesy gravy for RM24 (if I remember correctly, haha).




Sicilian Chicken Salad, a refreshing salad with lettuce, cubed mangoes, sweet grapes, pine nuts and croutons and bread sticks, is one of my favourites.




Grilled Chicken Milanese was chicken fillets with soury creamy cheese gravy and loads of cubed tomatoes, and to our surprise were rather good.


Margherita Pizza of tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese. Ordinary but not too filling so we have space for dessert.


Raisin Bread Pudding was a fresh, fragrant and soft dessert, which was simply yummy!

No comments: